Storytelling and Gaming 5

 


Today I worked on catching up to my plan from google draw in Twine, I connected and wrote text for many pages and then worked on a big encounter on one route where it is 3 separate life or death decisions for the player to make in an encounter with a horde of skeletons which inspired me to create a death counter because of all the scenarios in which you can die. I also practiced a bit more with if/ else statements when making a riddle puzzle and created a blessed/ cursed mechanic depending on whether or not the player interacts with a certain shrine on one route of the game. This is also gave me the idea to add a treasure counter and death counter at the end of the game just so the story and the player's journey is recorded. This will be very easy to do with variables.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator