Independent Project #8






These are backgrounds for the menus in my game, I was partly inspired by Geometric Abstraction and followed a red/ googly eye kind of aesthetic which is line with the Gibby artstyle and that was as deep asthe inspiration really went. I wanted to try something new though actually as I often just use a screenshot as the background or a cloudy horizon, which I originally intended to do for this game, I'm not sure why really, it just puts the game all together and makes it seem less bare-bones.

Today, with much assistance from Josh may I add, I also managed to add an ammo counter/ system to the game which took a very long time, we also got the ammo count to display on the gun model itself in real-time, which currently is not working because the texture I assigned to the on-weapon ammo counter was a modified base material which the editor did not like me saving over. It's rather simple at the minute as there is no reserve ammo or way of relaoding which I will attempt again probably next week.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator