Independent Project #4 Planning discussion + Gantt Chart


This is a better close-up of my Gantt Chart. My methodology behind it is that I will first create a functioning game and when that aspect is complete and hopefully bug free I will then work on models/ visuals/ sounds. I think this will lead to a better outcome as with previous projects I've focused too much on visuals and not enough on mechanics sometimes leading them to become underdeveloped, usually in terms of focusing too much on the level design.

Edit 21/02/24: I need to make sure Pause and Game Over are working by next week as it will make testing easier. They are mostly finished, they just need interactivity added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator