Independent Project #3

 


Today I worked on a level design for the game while creating through my prospectus, which was helpful as I had not considered it so far, the yellow represents areas where you can escape the level and red represents barriers and fortifications you can build using points earned. I tried to build in some symmetry for the level so the player has a method of easily knowing where to go and can more easily plan their movements around. I also planned the barriers so that they don't completely isolate the player and enemies can always be able to get to you too which keeps the challenge there so the player cannot 'farm' kills with no repercussion for points and are always in danger.

 I also worked on other things needed for the project, user personae, a risk assessment and a Gantt Chart which will help me plan properly and inform the direction I take the generation of this project.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator