App Design 7



Today I worked on creating a tag system in the Ditu app and visualising it. I have it so a date on the calendar has a day and a time, customisable in a pop-up menu along with a system to add tags and a description, there is also a separate Tag creator menu too because of their importance to categorising apps.

I also made a page for cataoguing dates under 3 sections of recurring, upcoming and expired dates, the recurring feature will be shown on a screen that cannot be added because this is just a prototype.

The hardest part of making this system in the protoype was trying to logicaaly plan out the flow of everything because it is all welll and good saying, 'Oh yes I'll make a Tag and Date creation system which factors in all these different variables' but actually creating it you need to be very methodical and logical which was a difficult juxtaposition to make in my head compared to anything I've done before in this project, there was just that extra layer of 'is this element even on the right page?', 'Should I have this menu accesible from this page?' etc. I'm not sure if that really made sense but that was the process going through my head. 




Here is all my progress as of today!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator