Teamwork Practices 6




 

22/11/2023

Today I added menus and an actual model for the batteries, courtesy of Jimmy, which now functions properly as well as a pause menu. UNFORTUNATELY, Github didn't upload the changes when I pushed them and I lost a days progress, lovely...

27/11/2023

Today, I added menus again and also started clearing up the landscape, making it more even for the purposes of placing objects, the menus now all function within the game and I also added a 'Goal' object from an actor that when the player collides with it, it sends the player to a 'Thanks for Playing' Screen. On a personal note, I'm a little concerned with Jimmy and Mo's work progress, but only one of us can really code the game because of Github's utter uselessness but they don't really seem omotivated to do ANYTHING for the project, which honestly I expected with them having a break every 5minutes but it is what it is. I'm also losing the will to live over Unreal crashing the entire PC every 30 minutes no matter what. Aside from finishing the core mechanics of the game, the presentation may need to start being tackled soon. I'll bring it up with the others later and also update the Design Document.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator