App Design 3

 


Today I mainly focussed on creating the branding guidelines for my app, so deciding the logo, typeface, colours used etc. I used this website, Red Ketchup colour picker to derive the numerical values for each colour I used from the Hex value in order to create consistent, documented colours for my brand, Ditu. I've also added a Navigation bar to my Figma wireframe. I'm unsure whether or not to use it yet or just swipe between pages as discussed in previous blogs. I think the navigation bar is better for now as you won't have to swipe through loads of unnecessary pages just to get to the ones you desire to. In addition to that navigation bar a search function may also be necessary to quickly locate certain dates, tags and timers too in the app.


https://redketchup.io/color-picker

Look at my Branding Guidelines (Work in progress)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator