Unreal Game 5

 Today I exported the game for submission at home as the machines at the university did not contain a windows software development kit which I needed to export the game as a .EXE file. Because the version of Unreal I have is slightly different at home and my machine has different specifications, the game ran differently and for some reason, the cursor didn't appear on the menus and the monster was much faster than when I tested it on the university machine, I fixed both issues fairly quickly, for some reason, changing the player's gravity changed the speed to be much faster than they were, which I used to best fix the issue. Now all that is left to do is organise the game files for submission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator