Unreal Game 4

 Today I found a Bug which I had not discovered before in the game. Possibly because the in-game check for the amount of keys the player has and the visual display of the timer, the door will only unlock after the minute counter goes up by one, after you have all 4 keys. As finding a solution likely won't be easy I added decals and lighting to make the level more complex. Either way I am glad that I have found the cause of the issue as I was looking for hours yesterday, unable to figure why I couldn't finish the level. Now aside from fixing the bug with the door at the end of the level, all I need for the game is the final time you get after finishing the level and damage from the enemy AI. Not too difficult but as always in Unreal, easier said than done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator