Animate 8

https://ca-net.herts.ac.uk/~sp22aby/Keyboard/







After experimenting with the keyboard on March 23rd, on April 20th I began working on my final animation. To begin with, I decided to code in the scene change feature to navigate each of the seven scenes, as well as that I have also completely animated the first two scenes without any dialogue. 

Though it was initially difficult to set up a canvas to facilitate interactivity and seprate scenes with the buttons, once I got over that hurdle, I began to work on the scenes in the animation, which was much quicker than the scripting and allowed me to take a more creative approach to buttons and was certainly a welcome change in the workflow.



The Plan:

Concept:

My idea is to do a futuristic spin on Goldilocks and the three bears. I wish for it to target families and act as a Public safety awareness warning about the dangers of data sharing. As such the navigation of each scene is simplistic but there is going to be interaction in each scene.

For the seven scenes, this is my current plan:

  1. Introduce the bear family
  2. introduce the Goldilocks Data Theft Robot
  3. Have the Robot enter the house
  4. have the robot steal all the data from each bear's social media
  5. Have the robot steal some other sensitive data
  6. have the robot destroyed by bears
  7. End slide



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator