Animate 5


Here you can see my Interactive Poster here:


https://ca-net.herts.ac.uk/~sp22aby/Visions Final//Poster/Visions2.html


Today I spent most of the time adding text and content to my interactive poster, I refined the the block animation in the background so it resets after a cycle rather than during, I added created an eye logo to represent my 'organic prosthetics' section of which there are two variants, I also added the required text such as information about the exhibits, location and event which were required on the brief.

Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome that I have arrived at and I now feel like I can use Animate Much better than I used to be able to even last week. In a project such as this however, it really shows the broad extent of what a 'designer' can be whether it is the code itself, the visual style of each page or even aspects like spacing and positioning. I would certainly say that I am stronger in some aspects compared to others like I certainly needed help from others with proofreading, or the positioning of elements.

I feel like I would be comfortable using Animate again for future projects but a definite are for improvement would be structuring frame layers for assets and elements. I.e what goes above and below another element such as with the pager I had a lot of trouble refining it to a more curved shape as I tired to do it all on one layer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator