Photoshop Animation 2




 


This week we focussed on Rotoscoping animation in Photoshop. I enjoyed the freedom it gave compared to other animation we had done, especially using animation to represent the motion in a video such as with the buggy video where the animation is following the motion and therefore the focal point for the spectator. If I were ever to use animation in a project I would prefer to rotoscope instead of using the puppet-warp like previous Photoshop animations. For my independent animation with my own footage, I decided to reuse an EX close-up shot from a previous project and expanded on the idea of the shot of representing an abrupt awakening. This very much inspired the monochrome to high saturation CMYK pallet I used

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator