Tea - production

 


 I decided to use my dad as the subject of the sequence while I film, using a 'Made for Phone' Tripod (Though it may not be apparent by the shakiness of some footage).

 I chose to film at night as to not risk the light level change for consistency's sake. On the topic of consistency, I also had to keep moving items from inside the cupboard that I used were on the worktop as they kept managing to sneak in-to-frame such as on the fridge interior shot.

The main issue which I encountered, in my opinion, was needing to craft the composition of many shots from around the lights in the room, this was most apparent in the cupboard shots where the lighting would obscure what you could see in the frame if not covered and used as a backlight, which if I might say so looks rather nice. 

In total I have over 15 minutes of footage from 2 hours of recording so it will definitely not be easy to decide what goes on the cutting room floor. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytelling and Gaming 3

Independent Project #9

First time on illustrator